Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Tequila and the Truth

Seriously. I don't know why the CIA was fooling around with waterboarding when they could just put the tequila to 'em (ignoring the possible religious issues there, of course). They wouldn't only sing, they'd also dance.

Oh the truthiness happened.

After a pina colada, some number of tequila shots, and a rum and coke or two into the evening...

After a year of hemming and hawing, and multiple consultations (the friends, the father, the half brother)... I did grab the slender one by the hand, and pulled him out to the deck to figure out what was the what.

Sigh. It didn't take long.

I like making cake, we know that. So making a cake of myself should be no big deal. All a part of the human experience.

And the exchange lead to a pretty magical drive-home moment:

Nate: Morgan, are you crying?!

Morgan: Nooooooooooooo!!!! I don't cryyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! (sobs into her hands).

And then I crawled to my computer to gchat with Stacey, which is when I typed this immortal phrase:

"tequila-y is the craziest drinkest drubnk."

Indeed.


3 comments:

Charlie Johnson said...

Oh, you craaazy girl... tequila, huh? Remind me to tell you what I remember of your Mom's worst tequila experience (but not on mother's day, of course!).

Lauren Celestia said...

Oh my, oh my.

Morgan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.