Friday, March 13, 2009

Wall Service Award Proposal

For those who are interested, you can read my project description (the one that I defrauded the elderly and jacked the car in order to send out exactly a month ago- Oh, Fridays the 13ths...) at:

http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dc473sdh_19hk89bqv5

I am happy to say that I was accepted as a finalist, and I will be traveling to Grinnell the first weekend in April to interview. There are five finalists and they grant two awards- so wish me luck! It will be the first time I have been back to Iowa since I graduated. I imagine it's going to be a lot like how I felt when I first had to travel back through Deer Isle-Stonington to get to Isle au Haut- a strange brew of nostaligia and alienation.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You will be a grant recipient and have a blast doing your project. Congratulations!

AJM said...

Wow, lady, this proposal is wicked good. Congratulations on being a finalist! I have nothing but confidence in you and in your proposal.